EFFECT TO MOTIVATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES PT. PERKEBUNAN NUSANTARA II (PERSERO) TANJUNG MORAWA

Aulia Indra

Sari


Motivation of employees in an organization can be considered simple and can also be a complex problem, because basically humans easily motivated by giving what is his desire. Problems employee motivation can be difficult to determine what remuneration which is considered essential for one is not necessarily important for others. With the motivation to work, it can be seen the effect of the performance of the employee in which the employee will act on the basis kainginan to excel and gain higher positions in the company. The purpose of this research is to analyze the influence of motivation and work experience to employees performance at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara II (Persero) Tanjung Morawa. This research is a quantitative correlation study. The population in this study was 452 and sampled is 82 people. Data collection techniques used through interviews, documentation and questionnaires. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression.

            The results showed that in partial motivation (X1) but not significant effect on employee performance (Y). Partial variable work experience (X2) positive and significant impact on employee performance (Y). Simultaneously motivation variable (X1) and work experience (X2) positive and significant impact on employee performance (Y). The coefficient of determination of 37% indicates that the motivation (X1) and work experience (X2) as the independent variables are able to explain the variable performance of employees, while the remaining 63% is explained by other factors that are not included in this study.


Kata Kunci


motivation, work experience, employee performance

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2007, Manajemen Penelitian, Jakarta. Rineka Cipta.

Asri, Marwan, 2006. Pengelolaan Karyawan, Yogyakarta BPFE-Yogyakarta.

Elaine, B. 2007. Contextual Teaching and Learning. Cetakan Ketiga. Penerbit: MLC.

Foster, B.S. & Karen, R. 2011. Pembinaan Untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan. Jakarta: PPN.

Fuad, Mas´ud. 2004, Survei Diagonis Organisasional : Konsep Dan Aplikasi. Program Magister Manajemen, Universitas Diponogoro. Semarang, Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponogoro.

Hasibuan, Malayu, SP., 2012, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi, Jakarta. Bumi Aksara.

Ishak, Arep. 2009. Manajemen Motivasi.Jakarta: PT. Grasindo.

Johson, 2007, Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi, Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.

Kadji, Y. 2012. Tentang Teori Maslow. No.1. Vol 9. Jurnal Inovasi Online.

Luthans, Fred. 2006. Perilaku Organisasi, Edisi Sepuluh, Yogyakarta, Penerbit Andi.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Muhibbang, 2014, Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Pengalaman Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Bosowa Berlian Motor Makasar

Nano, Ismanto, 2005, Pengaruh Pengalaman Kerja Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Perusahaan Speaker Aktif Arofah Eelektrinik di Desa Gribik Kec. Gebong Kab.Kudus

Nawawi, Hadari, 2006, Evaluasi Dan Manajemen Kinerja Dilingkungan Perusahaan Dan Industri, Yogyakarta : Gajah Mada University Press

Nitisemito, Alex Somadji, 2011, Manajemen Personalia, Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia

Noor, Juliansyah. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian, Jakarta: Kencana Prenanda Media Group

Robbins. 2007. Perilaku Organisasi. Jilid Satu. Jakarta: Prenhalindo.

Safari, T. 2006. Kepemimpinan. Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2012 Kiat Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Situmorang, Syafrizal Helmi et al, 2011. Analisis Data Untuk Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis, USU Press, Medan

Soewadji, Jusuf. 2012. Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta, Mitra Wicana Media

Sri Purwanti, 2010, Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Karyawan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Anindya Mitra Iinternasional

Stephan, P. And Mary Coulter. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jilid Satu. Edisi Kedelapan. Jakarta Barat: Indeks.

Syukur. 2011. Metode Penelitian Dan Penyajian Data Pendidikan, Semarang: Medya Wiyata

Wirawan. 2009 Evaluasi Kerja Sumber Daya Manusia “Teori, Aplikasi dan Penelitian” Jakarta, Salemba Empat.


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


##submission.license.cc.by-sa4.footer##

Lisensi Creative Commons
ECOBISMA oleh STIE Labuhan Batu disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
Berdasarkan ciptaan pada http://ojs.stie-labuhanbatu.ac.id/index.php/COBI/index..